Lynchburg, VA - A Lynchburg home has been destroyed by fire, but the amazing part of this story is the dog that survived.
Firefighters say the people living in this mobile home near Holcomb Path Road were trying to keep their three dogs warm with a heat lamp, but it caught the dog pillow on fire.
The home was fully in flames when firefighters got there, but after about 45 minutes, they discovered a dog under a mattress.
They thought it was dead, but after they warmed it up and used a pet oxygen mask, they say its tail was wagging within 15 minutes.
Unfortunately one of the three dogs is still missing.