Weather - WSET.com - ABC13

    Jennifer's

    Hourly Forecast

Happy Easter

Today's Forecast

Today's Forecast Image
  • 76°
  • 56°

Easter Sunday will feature clouds and strong southerly winds gusting to 20 mph.  In the afternoon a few showers (40%) with a slight chance of thunderstorm development as we head into Monday morning.  Monday a front will pass through and showers will be around for a large portion of the day (60%).  In the afternoon, some of those storms could be strong.  Severe weather opportunities this weekend are limited but this time of year we should always be alert. 

Saturday Night: Increasing Clouds and breezy. Winds: S 10-15 mph. Low: 56.

Easter Sunday: Windy and warm, showers/storms develop in the afternoon. Winds: S 10-20 mph. High: 76.

Meteorologist Bud Ford

 

7-Day Forecast: Tulsa

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 76°
  • 56°

40% Chance of Storms PM

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 74°
  • 60°

60% Chance of Storms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 77°
  • 52°

Mostly Sunny & Warm

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 54°

Partly Cloudy & Warm

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 80°
  • 64°

30% Chance Of A Storm

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 77°
  • 54°

Partly Cloudy & Mild

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 78°
  • 57°

20% Mostly Sunny, Warm

Currently in Tulsa as of

  • 68°(Feels like 68°)
  • Light Rain
  • Wind: S @ 12 mph
  • Barometer: 30.13 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:44
  • Sunset: 20:02
  • Humidity: 65%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Bartlesville as of

  • 73°(Feels like 73°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: S @ 15 mph, gusting to 22 mph
  • Barometer: 30.13 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:43
  • Sunset: 20:03
  • Humidity: 51%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Muskogee as of

  • 73°(Feels like 73°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: SSE @ 14 mph
  • Barometer: 30.16 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:42
  • Sunset: 19:59
  • Humidity: 55%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Tahlequah as of

  • 72°(Feels like 72°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: S @ 8 mph, gusting to 17 mph
  • Barometer: 30.16 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:41
  • Sunset: 19:58
  • Humidity: 50%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in McAlester as of

  • 72°(Feels like 72°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: VRB @ 6 mph
  • Barometer: 30.14 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:45
  • Sunset: 20:00
  • Humidity: 53%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Stillwater as of

  • 73°(Feels like 73°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: S @ 15 mph, gusting to 22 mph
  • Barometer: 30.10 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:49
  • Sunset: 20:06
  • Humidity: 53%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Oklahoma City as of

  • 70°(Feels like 70°)
  • Cloudy
  • Wind: S @ 12 mph
  • Barometer: 30.10 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:52
  • Sunset: 20:07
  • Humidity: 61%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Regional Conditions

Tulsa
68°
Bartlesville
73°
Muskogee
73°
Tahlequah
72°
McAlester
72°
Stillwater
73°
Oklahoma City
70°
  • Current Conditions

    • Hi
    • Lo
    • Wind:
    • Barometer:
    • Humidity:
  • Interactive Radar

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.