Egg White Frittata
4 Slices multi-grain bread, cubed
32 oz. Pasteurized egg whites
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp pepper
2 Tbsps garlic, chopped
1 Cup spinach, chopped
½ Red onion, diced
1 Cup fat-free feta, crumbled
12 Slices vine-ripened tomatoes
1. Spray casserole pan with non-fat cooking spray.
2. Spread bread cubes evenly over bottom of the pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Add spinach and red onion. Pour over bread cubes.
5. Top with feta and tomatoes. Cover with foil.
6. Refrigerate for one hour, or up to 24 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
This recipe is a great healthy way to feed your family:
<1 g fat; 74 calories; <5 mg cholesterol (per serving) A great way to start your morning.