Strawberry Waldorf Salad
10 Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced
1 Lemon, juiced
1 Pint Strawberries, topped and sliced
4 Stalks Celery, diced
1 Cup Pecans, chopped
1 Cup Mayonnaise
½ Cup Sugar
2 Tbs. Poppyseeds
1 Tbs. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss the apples with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add the strawberries, celery, and pecans. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, poppy seeds, cinnamon. Add salt to taste.
4. Toss the fruit mixture with the dressing.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Yield: 10 servings