Lobster Risotto Croquettes
1. In a large stock pot, bring lobster stock to a simmer.
2. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and olive oil.
3. Add chopped garlic and the leeks and sauté until transparent.
4. Stir in the Old Bay and allow spice to open.
5. Add the rice and stir until rice begins to brown.
6. Ladle in stock one cup at a time, letting the stock absorb completely into the rice. Repeat this process until all of the stock is incorporated and the risotto is cooked to al dente and is creamy.
7. Stir in heavy cream and parmesan at the end.
Serve hot or to make the croquettes continue to the next step:
8. Chill risotto until you can withstand the heat on your hands and it is firm.
9. Form croquettes and place lobster chunks in the center.
10. Roll each croquette in panko crumbs and chill for 10 minutes.
11. In 325 ̊ oil, fry each croquette until golden brown. Serve immediately.