Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Lay chicken on a cutting surface and make a slit in the side of the chicken, almost cutting in half.
2. Empty contents of marinate packet, mix with ¼ cup of oil, and place chicken and marinate in container or ziplock bag for 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from marinate and place on baking pan.
4. Take spinach, tomatoes and cheese and mix together.
5. Stuff each chicken breast with desired amount of stuffing.
6. Place chicken in oven at 350 for 20 to 30 min.
Sundried Tomato cream sauce:
1. Melt butter in a sauté pan or small sauce pot.
2. Add onions and tomatoes and sauté until onions are tender.
3. Add flour and mix well.
4. Add cream and continue to mix until sauce thickens.
5. Turn off heat and spoon over chicken.