Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and cream. Add vanilla and spices and beat until frothy.
2. Fold in bread and cake, breaking up the cake with the rubber spatula.
3. Scrape into a greased baking dish cover and let refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.5. Bake at 350 ̊F for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
5. In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add walnuts and toast.
6. Melt brown sugar. Remove from heat.
7. Whisk in cream. Pour over bread pudding and serve warm.