Ham & Swiss Sliders
By: Chef Michelle
1. In a baking dish, place bottoms of rolls. Stuff each roll with Ham and Swiss Cheese and place tops on the rolls.
2. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and sugar,
3. Whisk in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
4. Pour sauce evenly over all of the rolls. Cover with foil.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight.
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. Place pan in oven still covered with foil.
3. Bake at 350 ̊F for 10 minutes.
4. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve warm.