Buffalo Chicken Dip
By: Chef Michelle
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. Lightly spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
3. Place blocks of cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl (Microwave Safe) and microwave for 1 minute.
4. Whisk in sour cream and buffalo wing sauce until well incorporated.
5. Add shredded chicken, shredded cheese, onion and peppers and mix thoroughly.
6. Spread evenly into baking dish. Top with bacon and blue cheese crumbles.
7. Bake at 350 ̊F for 10-15 minutes or until bubbling.
8. Sprinkle top with green onion. Serve hot with tortilla chips or slices of French bread.
** Note: This recipe also does well cooked in a crock pot.