Jalapeño Cheese Spread
Serves 10 - Appetizer
By: Chef Michelle
1. In a large mixing bowl combine White cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
2. Add diced Pimentos, Jalapeños and Onion, set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together Mayonnaise, Sour cream and softened Cream cheese. Combine the Mayonnaise mixture with the cheese, mix thoroughly.
4. Serve hot or cold with Crackers or Toastettes.
5. Spread Cheese on toastettes and place in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes or until bubbling. Serve immediately.