Italian Roasted Turkey
By: Chef Michelle
Serves 6-8 – Entrée
1. Pre heat oven to 350°F
2. Remove Turkey from packaging, place Turkey into roasting pan.
3. In a small mixing bowl place butter, Italian Seasoning and the juice of 1 lemon, reserving the rinds.
4. Mix Butter mixture thoroughly.
5. Slide your hands beneath the skin of the Turkey creating a pocket. Massage half of the Butter Mixture under the skin.
6. Massage the remaining Butter Mixture over the entire Turkey.
7. Sprinkle Paprika on Turkey.
8. Stuff cavity with Lemon Rinds, Onion and Celery.
9. Place in oven at 350º.
10. Bake Turkey 15-20 minutes per pound, uncovered.
11. After the correct temperature of the Turkey has been achieved, take out of the oven and allow the Turkey to rest for 10 minutes.
12. Begin basting the Turkey for 5-10 minutes and serve.