Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
By: Chef Michelle
Serves 8-10 – Entrée
1. Pre heat oven to 350°F
2. In a sauce pan, over medium heat, melt Butter, add Flour and Spices to create a roux.
3. Wisk in Heavy Cream and bring to a boil. Season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
4. In a baking dish, shingle and layer sliced Sweet Potatoes.
5. Pour half of Cream Sauce evenly over potatoes.
6. Make another layer of shingled Potatoes and pour remaining Cream Sauce over evenly.
7. Sprinkle top of Potatoes with Panko Crumbs.
8. Cover with foil and bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
9. Remove foil and continue baking for 10-15 minutes until Potatoes are fork tender.
10. Serve immediately.