Gingerbread Bread Pudding
By: Chef Michelle
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Add Vanilla and cake mix and beat until frothy.
3. Fold in bread and Pudding Cake, breaking up the cake with the rubber spatula.
4. Scrape into a greased baking dish cover and let refrigerate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
5. Bake at 350 ̊F for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
6. In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add walnuts and toast.
7. Melt brown sugar. Remove from heat.
8. Whisk in cream. Pour over bread pudding and serve warm.