By: Chef Michelle
yield: 12 enchiladas
1. Remove skin from chicken and shred meat into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add cheese, Peppery Sweet Corn Salsa, onions, and peppers. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for at least one hour.
3. To make enchiladas, scoop about ½ cup of the chicken mixture onto a flour tortilla. Roll tortilla tightly and place in a greased baking dish. Repeat until all enchiladas are formed.
4. Pour Fire Roasted Enchilada Sauce down the center of the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake at 350 ̊F for 15-20 or until tortillas are golden brown. Serve immediately.