Chicken Burger Sliders
By: Chef Michelle
yield: 12 sliders
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, ranch dressing, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly until well incorporated. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. To form sliders, divide ground chicken mixture into 12 equal portions on wax or parchment paper lined pan.
3. Fold each slice of cheese in quarters.
4. Form chicken mixture around cheese and place back on lined pan. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
5. In a large sauté pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Place 4 sliders in pan and brown on each side and cook thoroughly. You can speed this process by placing the browned sliders back on the pan and finish cooking in a 350 ̊F over for 5-10 minutes.
6. Place each slider on a mini bun and serve hot.