Smoked Gouda Fonduta
By: Chef Michelle
1. In a sauce pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion, garlic, and Sopressata.
2. Deglaze pan with white wine and bring to a simmer.
3. Add smoked gouda, Boursin®, and Formaggio Trio cheeses.
4. Stir in Black Pepper.
5. Cover and cook over medium-low heat constantly stirring to prevent cheese from sticking.
6. Once all cheese is melted and well combined, serve with Crostini or crackers.
This recipe is made very simple by combing all ingredients in a Crockpot and heated on low until melted.