By: Chef Michelle
yield: 4 Trifles
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Pudding mix and the Whole Milk for 2 minutes. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
2. In a small mixing bowl, toss the strawberries and sugar. Place in refrigerator for at least and hour.
3. To put together, get 4 large wine glasses. Place a small layer of cake cubes, then strawberries. With about 3 tablespoons of the pudding make another layer. Repeat this process.
4. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with a Chocolate-dipped strawberry from your Kroger® Bakery.