By: Chef Michelle
yield: 8 buns
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, prepare package of Rolls according to recipe on box, adding 2 tablespoons of sugar.
3. After kneading the dough, delicately stretch dough into a large rectangle.
4. Brush dough with butter and sprinkle brown sugar, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg evenly across dough.
5. Top dough with Pecan pieces.
6. Roll dough making the pinwheel pattern with the nut filling.
7. Cut log into 8 even pieces and place in a well greased baking dish. Cover with a towel and allow to proof at slightly above room temperature for one hour.
8. Remove towel and bake at 350 ̊F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow buns to rest while you make the sauce.
To make the sauce:
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and whisk in heavy cream. Stir in Pecan pieces and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Pour sauce over buns.
Serve warm or at room temperature.