BBQ Beef Uglies
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. In a large skillet, cook ground chuck, onions and garlic powder until uniformly brown. Drain grease and add chuck back to skillet.
3. Add BBQ sauce and simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. On a floured surface, roll out each biscuit to about 5 to 6 inches across.
5. Put dough in muffin cups, making sure that dough conforms to cup shape. Fold dough if necessary to fit cups.
6. Fill each biscuit almost full with ground chuck mixture. Top with a generous portion of cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven until biscuits are done, cheese is melted and tops begin to brown; approximately 10 to 15 minutes.