Spinach Pesto Chicken Breasts
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix spinach and pesto together in a bowl. Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
3. Place chicken breasts on top of the spinach mixture and spread the rest of the mixture on top of the chicken breast.
4. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven until chicken reaches 165 degrees in thickest part. About 30 minutes.
5. Remove and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top if desired.