Red Quiona and Black Bean Salad
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 2 Cups Red Quinoa, cooked and rinsed
- 1 Can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ Cup Red Bell pepper, ¼ inch dice
- ½ Cup Red onion, ¼ inch dice
- 3 Scallions, sliced on bias
- ½ Bunch Cilantro, rough chop
- 3 Tbsp Jalepenos, diced
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Kosher or Sea salt
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp Ground cumin
1. Cook Quinoa per package directions.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. May be served cold or hot.