House Fire in Danville - WSET.com - ABC13

House Fire in Danville

Posted:

Danville, VA- Around 4 p.m. Sunday Danville firefighters responded to a house fire on Aspen Street.

Fire officials say it started with the oven and was contained to the kitchen, but the rest of the house did have some smoke and heat damage.

The cause of the fire was determined to be unattended cooking.

No one was inside the house at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries.  Firefighters extinguished the fire within five minutes.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.