Friday Night Fire in Danville Sends Man to Hospital - WSET.com - ABC13

Friday Night Fire in Danville Sends Man to Hospital

Posted:

Videojournalist: Angela Fowler

Danville, VA- A fire Friday night in the 500 block of Lansbury Dr. sent one man to the hospital.

Firefighters had to remove an air conditioner from the window to pull the man out of the house.

The man was transported to Danville Regional with non-threatening life injuries and has since been released.

A small dog was also saved in the fire.

Officials the fire was caused by unattended cooking at the one story brick home.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.