Couple Loses Home to Early Morning Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Couple Loses Home to Early Morning Fire

Posted:

Videojournalist: Jonathan Merryman

Henry Co., VA - A devastating fire in Henry County Wednesday morning has left a family homeless.

The fire marshal says they got to Chatham Road just before 1 a.m. and found a massive blaze.

It took about three hours to get it under control. Officials say an electrical problem in the attic was to blame.

The homeowner was awake when the fire started and got everyone out safe.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.