Woman Loses Home to Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Woman Loses Home to Fire

Posted:

Videographer: Jonathan Merryman

Pittsylvania Co., VA - A Pittsylvania County woman is homeless after her house caught fire.

Crews responded to the scene on Rocksprings Road in Sutherlin Monday afternoon.

Officials say Esther Williams is the only person who lived here, and she was able to get out safely.

Officials say the fire was caused by an electrical issue.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.