House Fire in Rustburg Sends Man to Hospital - WSET.com - ABC13

House Fire in Rustburg Sends Man to Hospital

Posted:

Campbell Co., VA - Crews are on the scene of a house fire in Rustburg Tuesday evening.

The fire broke out around 4:30 p.m. at the Twin Oak mobile home in Rustburg.

Jeff Bryant and his 13-year-old son were in the house when the fire started.

Neighbors and friends say Bryant called and told them he thought the fire started with an explosion.

They think the propane tank exploded out back.

Crews took Bryant to Lynchburg General Hospital where he's being treated for burns and smoke inhalation.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.