Danville Apartments Damaged in Fire - WSET.com - ABC13
WEB SEARCH BY
Behind the Scenes
ABC 13 Restaurant Week
U.S. & World News
Closings and Delays
Photo of the Day
Weather at the Bus Stop
High School Spring Sports Scores and Highlights - Friday
Full Court Press
LU Sports Update
Sports to Go
Cooking in the Heart of VA
Heroes from the Heart of Virginia
Pet of the Week
Follow Us on Twitter
Friend Us on Facebook
Mobile & Apps
Beauty & Style
History of WSET
Programming: ABC 13
Danville Apartments Damaged in Fire
Saturday, August 25, 2012 3:18 PM EDT
Danville, VA- The Danville Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 300 Block of Halifax Street Saturday morning.
They found a gas water heater on fire in an apartment. It had spread to the floor and wall of the units above and below.
Officials stayed on the scene for about an hour and a half. Seven units responded to the fire and police officers had to control traffic around the scene.
Fire damage was contained to the apartments above and below the water heater. There was also some smoke and water damage. There was no one in the apartments at the time and there were no injuries.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our
Terms of Service