House Fire Leaves Bedford County Family Homeless - WSET.com - ABC13

House Fire Leaves Bedford County Family Homeless

Posted:

Thaxton, VA - The Red Cross say a local family is homeless after their house caught fire. 

Crews responded to the fire on Shady Circle in Thaxton Tuesday night. 

According to the Red Cross, a family of three was displaced - two adults and one child. 

The organization is helping them with food, clothing and housing.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.