Fire Destroys House in Roanoke - WSET.com - ABC13

Fire Destroys House in Roanoke

Posted:

Roanoke, VA – A house in Roanoke has been declared unsafe after a fire moved through it very quickly Wednesday night.

The fire happened in a home in the 900 block of Hanover Avenue NW.

The fire department says it all began about 6:20 p.m., when someone inside left cooking unattended.

Four people in the home escaped, and one suffered minor injuries.

The damage is estimated at $40,000.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.