By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly dust work surface with flour. Lay out puff pastry sheet and roll lightly with rolling pin.
3. In a medium bowl, break up pound cake and add brown sugar. Combine to crumble.
4. Add fruit to cake/sugar mixture and combine well.
5. Place fruit/cake mixture in the center of the rolled out pastry sheet.
6. Spread raspberry jam on top of brie and place jam side down on top of fruit mixture.
7. Pull Pastry sheet up and around the Brie, sealing on the bottom as you go.
8. Flip Brie onto sealed side and place on a baking sheet. Mix beaten egg and water, and brush eggwash on outside of pastry.
9. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven until pastry has turned a shiny golden brown on the outside and brie has melted. About 20 to 30 minutes.