Red Cross Helps Family After Danville House Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Red Cross Helps Family After Danville House Fire

Posted:

Danville, VA - The Red Cross is helping a Danville family whose home was damaged when it caught on fire.

It happened a little after 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Plum Street.

There is no word on how it started, but the fire marshal says the fire did moderate damage in one area of the home and left a lot of smoke damage throughout the rest of the house.

No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.