Overloaded Power Strip to Blame for Roanoke Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Overloaded Power Strip to Blame for Roanoke Fire

Posted:

Roanoke, VA - A fire that did a lot of damage to a Roanoke house Sunday night has been ruled accidental.

The call came in about 10 p.m. about the fire on Beverly Boulevard.

When crews got there - they found smoke and flames showing from the roof of the home.

The three people who live there and their pets made it out safely.

Damage to the home is estimated to be about $100,000.

The fire department says it started due to an overloaded power strip.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.