Crews Respond to Heater Fire at North Tulsa Apartment - WSET.com - ABC13

Crews Respond to Heater Fire at North Tulsa Apartment

Posted: Updated:

Fire crews were on hand at a north Tulsa apartment complex early Tuesday morning after a heating unit caught fire.

It happened just after midnight when Tulsa Fire Department responded to the downstairs apartment at 2163 N Hartford Ave.

According to TFD's Stan May, the fire was contained to the heater in the hot water closet and was due to a mechanical failure in the unit.

May told KTUL.com that no injuries were sustained during the fire and damage was estimated to be around $10,000 in property and contents.

 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.