Dublin Restaurant Catches Fire: No Injuries - WSET.com - ABC13

Dublin Restaurant Catches Fire: No Injuries

Posted:

Dublin, VA - Officials say a Dublin restaurant is a total loss after flames tore though it Saturday evening. Fire officials say Diza's Dawg House in the 200 block of Cleburne Boulevard caught fire around 6:30 p.m. When fire crews arrived, they found heavy smoke. They say the business was already closed for the day when this happened and there were no injuries. We are told the building is completely gutted and the estimated cost of the building is upwards of $300,000. Dublin Police are looking for the cause of the fire and are investigating.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.