Amherst Co. Bed and Breakfast Catches Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Amherst Co. Bed and Breakfast Catches Fire

Posted:

Amherst Co, VA - A historic bed and breakfast in Lowesville caught fire Sunday night.

The public safety director in Amherst County says an electrical heater sparked the blaze at the Fairview Bed and Breakfast.

Gary Roakes says the fire was contained to an addition, but did cause some damage to the kitchen.

Fire crews were able to get the flames under control before they were able to spread to the main part of the house.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.