Unattended Cooking Causes Overnight Fire in Danville - WSET.com - ABC13

Unattended Cooking Causes Overnight Fire in Danville

Posted:

Danville, VA - Danville firefighters were on the scene of a house fire overnight that officials say was caused by unattended cooking.

The 911 call came in about 3:15 a.m. about the fire on Claiborne Street.  The fire damage was limited to the kitchen and cabinets.

The Red Cross is helping the homeowner and his 10 year old son with accommodations.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.