Baja Fish Wraps w/Chipolte Lime Slaw
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. In a small bowl, mix the rub ingredients until blended.
2. Rinse the fillets under cool water and pat dry with paper towels. Lightly brush or spray the fillets with oil and then evenly apply the rub. Cover and set aside while you make the slaw.
3. In a large bowl combine the slaw ingredients and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to assemble the wraps.
4. Grill the fillets over direct high heat (450 degree F to 550 degree F) until you can lift them with a spatula off the grate without sticking - 6 to 8 minutes, turning once or twice. Transfer to a plate.
5. Warm the tortillas over direct high heat for about 1 minute, turning once.
6. To assemble the wraps, break a fillet into large chunks and arrange on one half of a tortilla, then top with some of the slaw. Roll the tortilla to enclose fillings, fold in the sides, and continue rolling to the end. Cut the wrap in half on a diagonal.
Serve warm or at room temperature.