Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wraps
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 4 cups cooked Chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 4 Lebanese flat breads, pita breads, or flour wraps
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely grated
- 2 cups lettuce, finely shredded
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix the chicken, mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce in a bowl.
2. Lay the flat breads out on a clean surface. Divide the chicken mixture, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot and lettuce evenly among the flat breads.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll up bread and cut in half. Serve