Cain's Ballroom set a personal record in ticket sales, ranking in the top 20 of world club venue ticket sales reported to POLLSTAR.
The iconic Brady District music venue sold 32,454 tickets, ranking the ballroom at 11 out of world club venue ticket sales.
The ticket sales are reported to POLLSTAR. The rankings reflect tickets sold in the first quarter, between January 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013.
The top twenty ticket sales are listed below:
1) 72,087, House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
2) 68,475, Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, BELGIUM
3) 59,442, 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
4) 50,276, First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
5) 49,233, Terminal 5, New York, NY
6) 47,682, Ogden Theatre, Denver, CO
7) 44,366, The Pageant, St. Louis, MO
8) 35,123, Webster Hall, New York, NY
9) 34,787, Rams Head Live!, Baltimore, MD
10) 34,002, Best Buy Theater, New York, NY
11) 32,454, Cain's Ballroom, Tulsa, OK
12) 31,240, Metropolis, Montreal, CANADA
13) 30,394, Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
14) 30,071, El Plaza Condesa, Condesa, MEXICO
15) 28,704, Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
16) 28,383, The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
17) 27,296, Showbox At The Market, Seattle, WA
18) 26,538, Ace Of Spades, Sacramento, CA
19) 26,456, Birchmere, Alexandria, VA
20) 23,886, City National Grove Of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
For upcoming shows and information about Cain's Ballroom, check out their website here.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>