Firefighters Save Cat From Fire in Danville Home - WSET.com - ABC13

Firefighters Save Cat From Fire in Danville Home

Posted:

Danville, VA - Danville fire officials say no injuries were reported after a home caught fire Wednesday morning. But firefighters did have to pull a cat from the house.

Crews responded to the home on Clay Street about 9:15 a.m. and found heavy smoke and fire coming from the back of the home.

Once firefighters found the cat, one of them had to revive it.

Officials say an overloaded electrical socket caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.