Fire Displaces Family in Danville, Red Cross Helping - WSET.com - ABC13

Fire Displaces Family in Danville, Red Cross Helping

Posted:

Danville, VA - A family of four is getting help from the Red Cross after a fire at their home Thursday night.

The Danville fire marshal says an electrical short caused the fire in an upstairs bedroom of the Keen Street home.

The family was able to make it out safely before firefighters got there.

Fire officials say the damage was contained to the bedroom.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.