Cigarette Sets Couch Ablaze Inside Tulsa Apartment Complex - WSET.com - ABC13

Cigarette Sets Couch Ablaze Inside Tulsa Apartment Complex

Posted: Updated:
Firetrucks staged outside Pythian Manor Tuesday morning. Firetrucks staged outside Pythian Manor Tuesday morning.

Smoke from a couch fire sets off alarms at a senior living apartment complex near Downtown Tulsa.

The small blaze began around 1:30am at the Pythian Manor Complex near 17th and Riverside Drive. Firefighters said a man fell asleep on the couch while holding a lit cigarette. He woke up as his unit filled up with smoke.

The man got the fire out before crews arrived. There was no smoke damage or water damage reported, and no one was hurt .

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.