Spark From Fan Causes Blaze - WSET.com - ABC13

Spark From Fan Causes Blaze

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters quickly extinguish a blaze at an industrial business in east Tulsa.

Investigators believe a ventilation fan shorted out and caused a spark at the location, near 4100 S 87th E Ave. The spark landed in the insulation of a small storage building attached to the main business.

Damage was limited to the storage area and no one was injured.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.