Corvina in Parchment
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drizzle olive oil over fish fillets and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place lemon slice on top of fillet. Next, layer vegetables on top of lemon and fish, dividing vegetables evenly among the 4 fillets.
4. Place fish and vegetables inside parchment bags. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons white wine over fish inside bag. Fold open end of bag under at least twice to make sure to seal the bag.
5. Put bags containing fish on a sheet pan and place in pre-heated oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.