Cajun Shrimp Spread
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Sour cream
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp Cajun seasoning
- Dash Hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups cooked Peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10oz) frozen Chopped spinach; thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tbsp Sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Green onion, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk the first six
ingredients until blended.
2. Stir in the shrimp, spinach and red pepper. Chill
3. Sprinkle with green onion.
Serve with Crackers.