Ceiling Fan Causes Smoke Damage in Downtown Building - WSET.com - ABC13

Ceiling Fan Causes Smoke Damage in Downtown Building

Posted:

Danville, VA-- A small fire in Downtown Danville kept the 200 block of Lynn Street blocked for over an hour on Thursday evening.

The Danville Fire Department was called out to Burrell Bonding Service at 4 p.m.

The bathroom ceiling fan shorted out in the building causing a lot of smoke. That damaged the bathroom.

No one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.