Must be 18 or older and live in KTUL's approved viewing area to participate. Text keyword to short code on the screen to enter to win. Prize is a Reasor's Gift Card, valued at $88. Winner will be drawn from all correct entries and notified the Monday following the contest date via information given on entry.
1. Contest Description: From time to time as opportunity arises, KTUL ("Station") will give away small promotional prizes ($100 or less in value). The contest will be a random drawing of postcards mailed to the station, random selection of computer entries, the selection of a designated telephone call (e.g., the third caller), random drawing of Facebook entries, or the selection of one or more callers that give the correct answer to an on-screen trivia question posed during a live show.
2. To Enter: No purchase necessary. If the contest is of the random drawing type, participants will be required to supply their name, address, and phone number on a web page or post card entry form that must be mailed to KTUL, 3333 S. 29th West Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74107. Station is not responsible nor in any manner liable for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries, or any technical difficulties in entering the contest. All contest entries will become the property of the Station.
If entering via text, send the keyword to the short code as prompted on screen. Message & data rates may apply. Send "HELP" to 87301 for info, or email@example.com, 1-866-HIP-CRIK (866.447.2745). Send "STOP" to 87301 to opt out of the service. You must have a two way text-enabled phone with compatible carrier and plan. Compatible carriers include Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile (R), Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, and U.S. Cellular. Text messaging is not available in all areas, and on all carriers, within the United States. Contact your carrier for more specific details. An internet connection is required to access your email account. You, the subscriber, are responsible for the provision and maintenance of all facilities required to access these accounts.
3. Entry Deadlines: Because this contest will be run only when promotional opportunities arise, deadlines for entry will vary and will be announced each time the solicitation for entries is given. The Station may cancel or preempt any program in which a contest is promoted, suspend a contest at any time, or change dates/terms of the contests at any time.
4. Selection: Drawings will be held at announced times to select the winner(s). The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. If the contest is of the telephone caller type, participants will be required to call a published number at a designated time. The participant's call must be the designated number in the sequence of calls received (e.g., 10th caller) to qualify or the participant must be the first caller, or first designated number of callers (e.g., the first 10 callers if there are 10 movie passes) to give the correct answer to a trivia question posed on-air.
6. Prize: The prizes will vary, depending on what promotional items are available (T-Shirts, concert tickets, dinners, movie passes, speedway tickets, gift baskets, etc.,) but will not exceed $100 in value. Only one winner or qualifier per household per 60 days for prizes valued under $600 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $600, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize over $600. Any winner that wins a prize or prizes that cumulatively value $600 or more will be sent an IRS form 1099 and may be responsible for paying taxes on the prize winnings. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability, in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer. Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of loss of tickets due to US Mail or Federal Express.
7. Winner Notification/Prize Fulfillment: Winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail at the address show on the entry form if the contest is a random drawing type. If the contest is a phone-in type, winners will be notified during their phone call that they have won. All prizes will be available to be picked up at the main offices of the station, or at the venue of the event, if that is determined to be more convenient by the Station. In either case, the winner will be required to show proof of identity or the contest claim form to be entitled to the prize. If the winner requests that the prize be mailed, the Station may, at its sole discretion, elect to do so, but assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or untimely delivery of prizes. Any prize not claimed or accepted within fifteen (15) days after notification will not be awarded.
8. Additional Terms: Submitting any entry and acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission of the sponsors to use the winner's name, address, photograph, or other likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. By submitting each entry, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all of the terms, conditions, and regulations contained herein. Entrants to Facebook contests acknowledge that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorse or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook contest entrants release Facebook of any and all claims related to this contest. Entrants understand that they are providing information to Station and not to Facebook.