Unattended Cooking Cause of Danville House Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Unattended Cooking Cause of Danville House Fire

Posted:

Danville, VA--Unattended cooking caused a house fire on Thursday afternoon in Danville.

The Danville Fire Department got to the scene in the 1200 block of Forest Street around 3:30 p.m.

They said a woman in the home said she was cooking, fell asleep and woke up to the house full of smoke. She was able to get out.

Danville Fire Department said a dog was in the home and seemed hurt. It was taken from the scene to the Danville Humane Society. No word yet on its condition.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.