Sage-crumbled Turkey w/Sweet Potatoes
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
1. Combine bread crumbs and sage in shallow dish. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly coat turkey with flour and egg. Press bread crumb mixture over turkey.
3. Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and return to saucepan. Mash briefly and add milk, butter, and nutmeg.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Mash until smooth.
6. Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Cook turkey in batches until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels.
7. Serve turkey with sweet potatoes.