Roanoke Fire Ruled Accidental - WSET.com - ABC13

Roanoke Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted:

Roanoke, VA – Two people have been displaced by a house fire in Roanoke Tuesday morning.

The fire in the 2500 block of Hanover Avenue was out in about an hour. The home is heavily damaged.

Officials say the cause of the fire has been ruled as accidental and appears to have been caused by an overloaded electrical circuit.

Two people are being assisted by the Red Cross.

Officials say their smoke alarms alerted the two to the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.